A vasectomy is a minimally invasive, relatively permanent form of contraception. Usually, this procedure is performed with ease in an office setting allowing you to return to your normal activities as soon as you’re able.
What advantages does a vasectomy have compared to other forms of birth control?
- A vasectomy is a safe and simple surgery with few side effects or complications.
- Vasectomies can be quick, and recovery time is usually short. The discomfort after the surgery can be easily managed.
- A vasectomy often has fewer risks than other forms of contraception.
- Compared to other types of birth control, a vasectomy can be cost-effective over time.
- A vasectomy is an outpatient procedure, so men can usually go home the same day of the surgery.